Fleamasters knows that many of our shoppers enjoy bringing their canine companions to our Market. Note that Fleamasters often has large crowds. In this crowded environment, the safety of our shoppers and guests is our prime concern.
Your dog that is well-socialized, friendly (toward people and other dogs) and house-trained is welcome to join you at the Market. Please leave at home: puppies, untrained animals, dogs that are prone to marking, leash aggression, or aggressive breeds.
Trained service animals are also welcome at Fleamasters. Guests who use service animals must retain control of their animals at all times and must keep them on a leash or harness while visiting.
• Dogs must be crowd and dog-friendly to shop at market.
• Dogs must be short-leashed with leash in-hand, carried, or pushed in a stroller; in your control at all times.
• Dogs must be kept away from products, food table tops and market/vendor fixtures.
• Any damages caused by a dog (such as marking of product) will be the responsibility of the dog owner, and may include the costs associated with the replacement or cleaning of the damaged item.
• Any animals that are out-of-control, or pose a threat to the health or safety of others, will be asked to leave.
• No reptiles, please. They scare too many people.
• Dog owners must clean up after their pet.
Fleamasters’ Pet-Friendly Events
Four-legged friends are welcome at a number of Fleamasters events, including Chihuahua Days and Howl-o-ween Hounds costume contest. Fleamasters’ dog events support Southeastern Guides Dogs, the Gulf Coast Humane Society and other animal welfare organizations.
4135 M.L. King Jr. Blvd.
Ft. Myers, Florida 33916